The Australian nutritionist behind a world-famous brand of hair and skin vitamins has added a new product to her line – and it’s designed to boost your libido.
Jessica Sepel, 32 from Sydney, is the multi-million dollar designer of JSHealth: a ‘miracle’ line of vitamins that sells out somewhere in the world every 27 seconds and is the second most popular brand in Australian drugstores. .
The new “Hair + Libido” formula ($ 39.99) is designed to boost libido and sexual function, as well as help users grow their hair.
The Australian nutritionist behind a world famous hair and skin vitamin brand has added a new product to her line – and it’s designed to boost your libido (Jessica Sepel pictured)
New ‘Hair + Libido’ Formula ($ 39.99) is designed to boost libido and sexual function, as well as help users grow hair (vitamins shown)
The ingredients, including tribulus, ginkgo, and kelp, promote increased libido, impotence, and sexual function, while also facilitating blood flow, which aids in sexual response.
The carefully selected ingredients also promote sperm health and motility and prevent hair loss while stimulating growth.
âThis tablet is designed for women, men and everyone, and is designed to deliver truly transformational results both in and outside the bedroom,â Jessica posted on Instagram.
‘Hair + Libido is an industry first. This vitamin was developed through extensive research and the skills of JSHealth’s team of experts. ‘
The ingredients, including tribulus, ginkgo and kelp, promote increased libido, impotence and sexual function, and facilitate blood flow, which promotes sexual response (photo by Jessica)
What sets the Hair + Libido formula apart from others on the market?
âThis tablet is designed for women, men and everyone, and is designed to deliver truly transformational results both in and out of the bedroom,â said Jessica (vitamin pictured)
* TRIBUTION: Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an aphrodisiac to enhance, enhance, and promote healthy libido, Tribulus will help maintain and support healthy sexual function as well as healthy libido.
* GINGKO: Gingko maintains and supports healthy blood circulation, as well as cognitive function and mental function. It also supports memory and mental recall and also supports mental focus, focus and clarity.
* IODINE (FROM COWS): Iodine and kelp maintain and support hair health when food intake is insufficient. They also help improve your energy level, energy production, and metabolism. If you have thyroid problems, it can help with thyroid hormone production, cognitive and mental function.
* ZINC: Zinc is a huge aid for healthy reproductive hormones, testosterone levels and the health of the reproductive system in men. It also helps with sugar metabolism, connective tissue formation, and the general health of your skin. It is an antioxidant to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
The product sells for $ 39.99 online and at Australian drug stores, including Priceline.
It is designed to be taken once daily, in the morning with breakfast, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner, ideally on a full stomach.
While the product is too new to have reviews, there are over 25,000 independent rave reviews for JSHealth’s other 16 individual vitamin formulas.
Each branded vitamin is TGA approved and packed with ingredients proven to treat a variety of ailments, like iodine and zinc for hair and energy levels and turmeric for stress.
Despite her incredible success, Jessica (pictured) previously told FEMAIL that she didn’t get carried away with wealth
Jessica had previously told FEMAIL that despite her incredible success, she had not let herself be swept away by wealth.
Never in this entire trip have I been like ‘let’s help each other and throw a line of vitamins,’ Jessica told Daily Mail Australia.
She always responds to all of her Instagram posts and listens to her community and what she wants and needs.
âNever in this whole trip have I been like ‘sit down and throw a line of vitamins,’ Jessica said.
âEach product was born from a problem that was raised within the community. I’ve always been happier with customer reviews and personal stories than achieving KPIs and making millions.
âWhile it is obviously great to achieve a certain level of financial success financially, I am more interested in empowering women and creating a safe space for women to learn more about nutrition and health. health. ”
What are the highlights of Jessica Sepel’s best-selling vitamin line?
Jessica’s vitamin line is the second most popular in Australian drugstores and there are over 25,000 rave reviews for her products online (pictured with her line)
* HAIR + ENERGY: The $ 44.99 Hair + Energy formula contains iodine, to help restore your hair’s strength and volume, as well as zinc, which works to improve your hair and nails. Iodine also helps regulate metabolism and helps with energy levels. There is also a therapeutic dose of kelp in the formula, which is known to promote growth factors specifically related to the hair cycle. Research shows that supplementing with seaweed extracts helps prevent hair loss and supports scalp health. A bottle of Hair + Energy is sold every 27 seconds worldwide.
* SKIN + DIGESTION: The $ 44.99 Skin + Digestion formula is a bestseller because of what it does for the overall health of your skin. Zinc helps relieve acne, pimples, and minor rashes, while burdock helps relieve irritation and mild symptoms of eczema and dermatitis. Vitamin C promotes healthy connective tissue, collagen formation and wound healing, while turmeric relieves digestive discomfort and promotes bile secretion.
* DETOX + DEBLOAT: This $ 44.99 formula is a community favorite because of its ability to combat discomfort. Fennel helps relieve bloating and abdominal distension, milk thistle supports the liver’s natural cleansing and detoxification processes, while turmeric maintains and supports your liver.
* ANXIETY + STRESS: The $ 44.99 Anxiety + Stress formula contains many heroic ingredients and helps the body adapt to stress. Ashwagandha is traditionally used as a rejuvenating tonic but is here included in the vitamin. Meanwhile, passionflower reduces mild anxiety and nervous tension. It also helps fight stress and insomnia. Chamomile works to calm the nerves.
* HORMONE + PMS SUPPORT: This $ 49.99 formula contains chaste tree, to support healthy hormones and relieve symptoms of PMS. Dong quai reduces the irregularity of the menstrual cycle, while vitamins B3 and B6 maintain the health of the nervous system. Finally, magnesium supports muscle function and relaxation.
* METABOLISM + SUGAR SUPPORT: Chromium, Magnesium, Zinc, Cinnamon, and Gymnema help maintain and support healthy blood sugar levels, and they also help with carbohydrate processing. Zinc maintains and supports the metabolism and metabolic rate of the body. The formula costs $ 44.99.
* SLEEP AND RELAXATION OF MIND: Ziziphus relieves insomnia, calms the nerves and helps relax the mind. Lavender supports the nervous system and calms the mind, while aiding sleep. The formula costs $ 39.99.
* MULTIVITAMINS AM AND PM: Vitamin B5 supports energy levels and the health of the nervous system, while vitamin C supports the function of the immune system. Lavender calms and calms the mind and nerves.