Implications of Pregnancy Impact Demand for Prenatal Vitamin Supplements Globally: Future Market Prospect Study
Future trends in the prenatal vitamin supplement market explain that there is a growing awareness of the benefits of maintaining good health among women. This should have a positive impact on the demand for prenatal vitamin supplements, as women are willing to spend on supplements to avoid birth defects due to lack of nutrition.
NEWARK, Del., June 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Prenatal vitamin supplements are expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% and reach a valuation of $1.04 billion by 2032, while it is estimated to US$522 million in 2022.
Application for prenatal vitamin supplements increases as new crucial pregnancy cases arrive. A woman’s body goes through many changes during pregnancy. It is essential to take the utmost care of your health to ensure that there are no complications during childbirth, fueling the demand for prenatal vitamin supplements.
Request sample PDF @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15109
Women have become conscious about the food they eat and the supplements they consume as it impacts the health of the fetus. Covid -19 further reinforces the need to maintain good health in order to avoid any negative outcomes. This impacted the sale of prenatal supplements on the market during the assessment year.
Manufacturers are developing different products such as smoothies, energy bars that meet the nutritional needs of pregnant women. The easy availability of products that provide essential nutrients like vitamins and proteins should boost the demand for prenatal vitamin supplements on the market.
Big brands are working with e-commerce sites like amazon and flipkart to bring their products to the world with the click of a button. These products are then sold with different discount schemes and delivered to consumers’ doorsteps, which increases the sales of prenatal vitamin supplements
As more women join the workforce and have less time to take care of their health, demand for prenatal vitamin supplements which supply these nutrients to the body should increase. North America contributes maximum share in global revenue generation followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
Key insights from market research
- The Prenatal Vitamin Supplements Market is expected to grow at CAGRs of 6.6% and 6.2% in North America and Latin Americarespectively, until 2032.
- Asia Pacific is expected to represent 18% of the market share in the evaluation year.
- Request for prenatal vitamin supplements is expected to see an increase as women are well aware of the benefits of consuming these products, plus they have easy access to the various brands of prenatal vitamin supplements that are manufactured in the regional markets.
- Rising disposable income and willingness to spend on healthcare products set to boost Europe prenatal vitamin supplements market, improve the natal care experience for end users.
- The European prenatal vitamin supplement market expected to reach USD 338 mins by 2032.
- Growing customer preference for healthy and wholesome diets sale of prenatal vitamin supplements in world markets.
Request a full table of contents of the report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-15109
Main companies featured in The market for prenatal vitamin supplements is
- Country Life, LLC
- Abbott Nutrition
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- garden of life
- Procter & Gamble Company (new chapter)
- Vitamin Angels, Inc.
- Bayer USA LLC
- Direct relief
- New Chapter, Inc.
- rainbow light
“Increased awareness of the benefits of a nutrient-dense diet during pregnancy is expected to drive the demand for prenatal supplements in the global market. Many organizations are changing their policies to offer parental care benefits and monetary benefits as well as maternity leave. maternity are expected to impact the revenue generation of the global prenatal vitamin supplements market. says an analyst from Future Market Insights.
Prenatal Vitamin Supplements Market by Category
By Form, the Prenatal Vitamin Supplements Market is segmented as follows:
- In powder
By sales channel, the prenatal vitamin supplements market is segmented as follows:
- Offline sales channel
- Departmental stores
- Other sales channel
- Online sales channel
- Company Website
- E-commerce platform
By Region, the Prenatal Vitamin Supplements Market is segmented as follows:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Customization before buying, visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15109
Leading prenatal vitamin manufacturers focus on research and development to come up with different effective formulations. Major players are collaborating and developing new product lines to enter untapped markets and expand their sales channel.
- Mommy’s Bliss, a leading baby health company, is expanding into the prenatal market with a revolutionary line of prenatal and postnatal multivitamins and supplements designed specifically for the parenting journey. The brand enables new mothers to manage specific requirements and issues related to pregnancy and postpartum care.
- Ritual, an online health company that formulates clean multivitamins for women, has expanded its product line to include aprenal vitamin containing 12 essential nutrients.
- Abbott presented its new series of prenatal vitamin supplements under its lists of infant and new mother care products that involve products like SIMILAC PROBIOTIC which helps create a healthy gut microbiome, increasing the sale of prenatal vitamin supplements.
- rainbow light introduced their prenatal multi that comes with a food-based multivitamin that provides complete nutrition for mom and baby that is easy to digest with probiotics and enzymes, increasing the prenatal vitamin supplements market size.
To purchase this report, visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15109
Explore more valuable insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global prenatal vitamin supplements market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period 2022-2032.
The study offers compelling insights based on the Prenatal Vitamin Supplements Market by Form (Powder, Liquid, Gummies, Capsules), by Sales Channel (Offline Sales Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Department Stores, Convenience Store, Other Channel of sales), online sales channel (Company website, e-commerce platform), by region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South AsiaOceania, MEA)
Explore IMF’s extensive food and beverage market intelligence landscape coverage
Salicylic Acid Market – Salicylic Acid Market By Grade (Industrial Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade), By Form (Liquid, Powder), By End-Use Application (Pharmaceutical, Skin Care, Hair Care, Food Preservatives) and others (dyes industry) and region for 2022 – 2032
Meat Seasonings Market – Meat Seasonings Market By Type (Pepper, Bell Pepper, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cumin, Turmeric, Nutmeg & Mace, Cardamom, Coriander, Cloves, Others), Application (Meat Products) and Poultry, Frozen Foods), End Use (Hospitality, Packaged Food Industry) and Regional Forecast to 2032
Multifunctional Food Ingredients Market – Multifunctional Food Ingredients Market By Type (Emulsions & Flavors, Hydrocolloids, Fibers, Oat Extracts, Yeast Extracts, Bulking Agents, Others), Application (Bakery & Confectionery Products, Meat & Poultry) , Dessert & Sides, Dairy Products, Processed Foods) & Region – Forecast 2022-2032
Household Food Preparation Appliances Market – Household Food Preparation Appliances Market by Product (Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Heater, Washing Machines, Cooktop), Distribution Channel (Specialty Stores, E-commerce, Supermarket & Hypermarket, etc.) .) and region – Forecasts 2022- 2032
About Future Market Insights Food and Beverage Division
The Food & Beverage team at Future Market Insights provides all the information and advisory analysis needed to meet the unique business intelligence needs of clients around the world. With a catalog of over 500 reports relating to the latest food and beverage industry statistics and analysis, the team is happy to meet any business intelligence research and consulting requirements.
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides detailed insights into the driving factors that increase the demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments based on source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
200 continental walkway,
Office 401, newark,
Delaware – 19713, UNITED STATES
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
Explore all the latest reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
SOURCE Future Market Outlook